Monday 26 March 2018

Chronicling the Culbert Family

The Culbert Family History blog belongs to all the descendants of John Culbert & Mary Ward; not just me.

Headstone of pioneers John Culbert and Mary (Ward) Culbert in St. James Cemetery, Clandeboye, Ontario. Photo by their great-great-granddaughter, Mary Jane Culbert.


So far, it's only been my words you've been reading on these pages. As much as I love the sound of my own voice, it's time we heard your voices too. 

That's why I'm asking you to submit your memories of a favourite relative

You can write as much or as little as you wish. Even a few sentences will do if you don't have time for more. Include a photo or two, if possible. 

If your relative is still living, please get their permission first. 

To find my email address, click on "view my complete profile" under the "About Me" heading in the right hand margin of this page.

I've already received a few memoirs and will be publishing them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment