Tuesday 11 December 2018

The Gift of DNA

A big THANK YOU to three of my first cousins, once removed who recently purchased their Ancestry DNA kits! (You know who you are.)




The kits are on sale again until Christmas day. If you're thinking about purchasing a kit for someone else, please make sure first that it's something that person would like to do.

Today, I made a very interesting discovery based on my brother's DNA. If my brother hadn't taken the test, I wouldn't have made the discovery. That's because DNA is randomly passed down through the generations and a segment of DNA might show up in your sibling's DNA but not in your DNA. 

So the more Culbert descendant DNA in the fish pond, the more chances of catching a fish (so to speak.)

If you missed my post on why it's important to take the test for our family history research, click here.

Go to Ancestry.com or if you're Canadian, go to Ancestry.ca to order your kit. 

And if you've already taken the test, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment